Black Coffee for Tassimo®
When you drink coffee brewed on classic ground coffee and water, you get about 40 mg. caffeine pr. 100 ml., And no significant amounts of important nutrients. An espresso, on the other hand, contains significant amounts of nutrients. It contains magnesium, vitamin B, niacin, riboflavin and 212 mg. caffeine pr. 100 ml. coffee. However, this depends on what coffee you are drinking. Here at KaffeKapslen you can expect a high standard when you buy coffee capsules for your Tassimo machine.
Did you know that…
Next time you drink a cup of coffee made on your coffee capsules for your Tassimo machine, think of the following and have a good laugh!
- If an Arab man could not get enough coffee, his wife was allowed to get divorced from him.
- The largest consumers of coffee in the world per. per capita are Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
- Sales of decaffeinated coffee are greatest at the same time each year, in January, thanks in part to the New Year's sequel.
- In the 1730s, Johan Sebastian Bach wrote a comic opera about a woman who was addicted to coffee.
Where in the world does coffee come from?
Here is a top 5 list of the countries where coffee is grown as well as how many coffee beans are harvested here. There is a high probability that there is coffee from these countries in your coffee capsules for your Tassimo coffee capsule machine:
- Brazil with a whopping 2,859,502 tons.
- Vietnam comes in second place with 1,818,811 tons.
- Columbia produces 892,871 tons.
- Indonesia is not internationally known for it, but produces as much as 814,629 tons.
- Ethiopia is popular with 423,287 tons.